Saturday, May 24, 2008

Shopping!!!!





Today we went shopping and to the beach. I will talk about the shopping first. this place is on the beach and is very nice. It is a "souk" so it has a bunch of little shops in this one area. The picture to the left is a miniature restaurant in the desert. I do not plan on eating in the middle of the desert in this heat. Although today was only 94...so i will not complain. Natalie wanted to buy everything...so she started saying "I love this" instead of saying "I want this and have to have it" she did something right because her daddy got her a few things. She wanted the big lion she is next too but i didn't have enough cash on me to buy it!!! HA!!! They have boats that go through the souk but we did not go on them today because we were ready to go to the beach...If anyone would like a souvenir let me know because I do not mind going shopping again!!!!!

0 comments: