Wednesday, May 21, 2008

BON JOVI

Yes we went to a bon Jovi concert last night in Abu Dhabi. It was awesome! We would have had some great pictures but I wanted to have a full battery for the camera and when we left the house I grabbed the camera and left the battery....Yes i wanted to die! But we met some nice stranger sitting next to us and he is going to email his pics to us...maybe!!! When that day comes I will share them! They sang every song that you know the words to! It was an outside stadium that holds about 20,ooo people and it was full. I am glad my neighbors convinced me to get the more expensive tickets with seats because the 2 sections that were standing room only were packed and it was slightly HOT outside. We were up in a stadium on the water so at least we had a breeze. The Scorpions are playing tomorrow night...we have not decided if we are going yet. BUT....we should be going to the beach this weekend so look out for new pics! Take care- jtd

0 comments: