Thursday, May 15, 2008

Christmas in May

Well the kids received a package from Nonnie and Poppy and this is what was inside!!! We have all enjoyed eating this junk because we have not had this stuff since we moved here. They do have chocolates from different countries but thats it! None of this stuff has ever been heard of over here. We also got yogos and roll ups!!! We are so excited!!!! And if i did not mention a month ago...we received our first package from Aunt Anne full of fruit snacks and gushers!!! They are still eating those. The neighbor from South Africa probably went into sugar shock when he was here!!! I have started making a list of things that I need to bring back with me when I return this summer! xoxo

1 comments:

Krissy said...

Hilarious! I'm always so excited when our mail eventually makes it over! Even the bills...

Got you linked up on my blog...took a few days to show up!

-k