Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy new Year!

I hope everyone had a great time during the holiday. We got to visit with so many people and we also missed a bunch of people! It is always difficult around Christmas time to visit everyone. I have a plan for the next time we come in town. So we are back in Vietnam....school starts back up today..YIPEE! Danny is back at work and I am slowly getting back to my normal routine. We are very excited that we will be able to watch American Idol. (I also get to watch the Golden Globes live this morning)

Abby is still alive...as some were worried that the Vietnamese were going to eat her while we were gone! And we also have a pregnant fish. Not sure how that is going to work out but we will find out soon enough! I stare at the tank and "Alice" stares back at me....Danny tells me to just leave it alone and quit worrying about them but my motherly instincts are kicking in (and not to mention I have been working with OB doctors for the past 10 + years) I know they are fish and they will take care of themselves...
I want to let everyone know how wonderful it was spending time with most of you! And our doors are still open for anyone to come on over for a visit!!! We have plenty of room....and a good Vietnamese cook!!! We will start acting like tourist again around the city so be on the look out for new pics! xoxo

0 comments: