Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Around the World


















































My computer is deciding to give me a hard time...so yes some of these pictures look the same and I was unable to delete them....anyway, tonight the kid's school had a wonderful celebration about the different upcoming holidays in all of the different cultures. Each class sang a few songs. Grey's class sang a song in Vietnamese and then sang Jingle Bells and We wish you a Merry Christmas. Natalie's class sang Jingle Bells, but the Australian version they created. (that would explain the kangaroo ears she has on) All of the kids were awesome! One little guy in pre k 4 discovered he could hear his voice in the mic and had a good ole time singing at the top of his lungs!!!! Ihave a few videos I will try to post later....I am suppose to be making sure I have everything packed up and ready to go! Can not wait to see everyone!!!!




1 comments:

Colette Frazier said...

Hey Jill! Hope you are having a blast in LA. We had a great trip and now we are working thru jetlag. I'll be thinking about you as you come back to the same fun:) xoxo