Sunday, August 31, 2008

GECKOS and GUSTAV

I thought that Geckos a.k.a. nasty little see thru alien lizards...were over populating Texas and Louisiana...but then they were everywhere in Dubai...and they are everywhere in Vietnam as well. I can not escape them! And I really find them disgusting (grey's word) People here like to save energy and turn their AC off and open all of the windows...windows here do not have screens...so I apologize to the earth now because I will not invite the creatures to come and go as they please!
I hope all of our family and friends stay safe during Hurricane Gustav! Especially those of you in the New Orleans area! Please say an extra prayer for the Rougeou Family since they are at Children's Hospital with their new baby girl.
I promise to have new pics posted this week. I have not been taking many pictures...I am trying to learn my surroundings with my eyes instead of the camera lens!!! We miss you all...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill, Danny told me about your blog. Great pictures. Troy Hebert