Friday, April 4, 2008

Hey everyone!!! I have not had access to a computer in days, years!!!!! I made Danny bring me to his office today so I could check my email. We are waiting on the resident visa to go through so we can get cable and internet...apparently we are lucky we already have a place to live and electricity! Everything has been great. Converting money is kinda crazy. Natalie thought she was so cool today exchanging her $12 for $50...
We have been doing great! We live right next to the pool and have been going almost every day. We all have tan lines!!! Although we are in the desert...the wind blows and makes it very cool and the water in the pool is cold! It has been about 100-103 every day. I need to brush up on my conversion skills...everything, including the oven is in celcius.
So far we have a gardener that comes every day and the maid will come on sunday and wednesday for $5 a day.... (we have it so bad)
I will post pictures next week once we have access!!!!! The shopping malls over here are insane! They are huge!!!! It would take a week to go in each store...in 1 mall. We have been to 3 so far that are amazing! Anyone planned a trip to see us yet?????
Hope all is well and i promise to update pics soon!!!!! xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah!!!!!
we are so glad to hear from ya'll----trip plans will be finalized next week and I will let you know
anne

Anonymous said...

I hate yall!!!the mall thing is making me especially jealous. Im coming to live with yall i swear...next summer!! I miss you guys so much already and keep having fun!
love ellen

Anonymous said...

The actual equation to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit is as follows:

Tf = (9/5)*Tc+32;

where,
Tc = temperature in degrees Celsius,
Tf = temperature in degrees Fahrenheit

An easier approximation that you can do in your head is:

Tf = 2*Tc + 32

Just double the Tc and add 32.

-Brax