Wednesday, April 16, 2008

a day with Grey



****** grey wanted everyone to see pictures of him today. He had his underwear on his head acting like a pirate. We have come to the conclusion that cable is terrible here! There are a few channels in english...with arabic sub titles. Grey gets to watch barney in the morning. That is about the only thing we have recognized on TV. never really liked the purple guy...but i kinda have to now! We do get MTV, VH1 and E channel. Without subtitles!!! Other than that we are all doing well. On Friday we are going to the beach so I should have more pics then!!! Love yall!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill,
Wow, I am just finally getting around to reading your blog. Oh my gosh I can't believe you guys are there. The camels picture is hysterical. You see camels like we see dogs and cats here!!! That is just crazy. I'm glad to hear that you are adjusting and it is going good. Please take care and keep the pics coming! I love seeing all the cool pictures you post.

Later,
Rachel P