Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Camel Milk...want some?





So if you can not read the bottle double click on the picture to see it better. Yes it says Camelicious ... Camel Milk. So when I saw this in the store...I had to get some. I did not get to taste it...shucks...but the kids did!!!! ha!!! Natalie went first...and she made a face but said it did not taste that bad and it really taste like regular milk. So then Grey had some...and he said it taste like blueberries...(he says that when he gives kisses as well) So the neighbor, Ethan, came over...and well i got him involved as well. He said he had never tried it so...he did today...and I told him to make a face for the camera...and I guess he liked it! I do not think we will be buying this on a regular basis...We will stick to cow's milk...oh and it was very cheap! I think it was 20 cents...So the final report....the kids agree that it is not....Camelicious!

0 comments: